07/02/2018 - 31/03/2018
Pembury House, Ditching Road (New Road) Clayton, Hassocks
February and March
Admission £9/children free. Visitors welcome by arrangement
Around 100 gardens in the National Garden Scheme are opening as part of its Snowdrop Festival and Pembury House is one of them. Its two-acre country garden, with winding paths, has snowdrops and hellebores and visitors can enjoy views of the South Downs National Park.
Phone 01273 842805 or visit pemburyhouse.co.uk.
24/03/2018 - 25/03/2018
Brighton Centre , Kings Road, Brighton
Saturday-Sunday March 24-25, 11am-6pm on Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday
At plant-based food and lifestyle festival VegfestUK Brighton, one of Europe’s biggest vegan festivals, there will be around 230 stalls featuring cakes, cheeses, snacks, coconut oil, sauces, superfoods, supplements, chocolates, teas, clothing, skincare, cosmetics, jewellery, magazines and more. Among the brands will be Elspeth’s Kitchen, Good Carma Foods, Vegusto, Creative Nature, Deliciously Honest, Ice Green, Peakz, Park!er Foods, Simply Veg, Superfresh Waffles and The Grand Trunk Road Food Stop.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit brighton.vegfest.co.uk.
- The inspirational story of a pioneering woman who helped create the WRNS is told in an exhibition in her family home Standen House
- World-class musicians will bring a renowned chamber music festival to a crescendo as it celebrates its 20th anniversary
- And The Beat goes on… with a new album out, 70s ska band The Beat are about to kick off a tour that’s coming to Brighton
- Fearne Cotton and a host of celebrities find fundraising to help endangered orangutans a piece of cake
- Four actors and four musicians blend to create the melody of melancholy in a production by one of Europe’s most exciting theatre directors