20/03/2018 - 21/03/2018
Menopause The Musical
The Hawth, Hawth Avenue, Crawley
Tuesday and Wednesday March 20 and 21, 7.30pm
Tickets £29.50. Age 16+
This all-singing all-dancing comedy show, with one-liners and parody songs about hot flushes and memory loss, is set in a department store where four women meet by chance. They bond as they make fun of their lives as they experience The Change and their problems of forgetfulness, mood swings, wrinkles, night sweats and chocolate binges. It stars Cheryl Fergison of EastEnders, Maureen Nolan from The Nolans, Casualty’s Rebecca Wheatley and Hilary O’Neil from ITV’s Copy Cats.
Phone 01293 553636 or visit parkwoodtheatres.co.uk.
Kiri Pritchard-McLean: Appropriate Adult
The Old Market, 11a Upper Market Street, Hove
Wednesday March 21, 8pm
Tickets £12.50/concs £10/TOM’s Friends 15% off
Kiri Pritchard-McLean, a Chortle Award nominee, made a wish to mentor vulnerable kids and as a consequence she’s going to be more careful of what she wishes for in future. This is a morality tale about other people’s lack of morals.
Read our feature on International Women’s Day.
Phone 01273 201801 or visit theoldmarket.com.
- The inspirational story of a pioneering woman who helped create the WRNS is told in an exhibition in her family home Standen House
- World-class musicians will bring a renowned chamber music festival to a crescendo as it celebrates its 20th anniversary
- And The Beat goes on… with a new album out, 70s ska band The Beat are about to kick off a tour that’s coming to Brighton
- Fearne Cotton and a host of celebrities find fundraising to help endangered orangutans a piece of cake
- Four actors and four musicians blend to create the melody of melancholy in a production by one of Europe’s most exciting theatre directors