06/03/2018 - 10/03/2018
Theatre Royal, New Road, Brighton
Tuesday-Saturday March 6-10, 7.45pm with 2.30pm matinees on Thursday and Saturday
The noir thriller Brighton Rock by Graham Greene has been adapted for the stage in this production by writer Bryony Lavery. Fred is found dead – but they deny it was murder. Rose is in love – and they say she’s in danger. Pinkie is evil… but what has he done? This is a new production by Pilot Theatre and York Theatre Royal.
Phone 0844 871 7650 or visit atgtickets.com.
The Revolver Revue
St Paul’s, 55a Chapel Road, Worthing
Saturday March 10, 8pm
Tickets £13 theatre/cabaret £17
This show, run by father and daughter Chi Chi Revolver and Fred Delius, features circus, cabaret and burlesque acts in a glamorous extravaganza.
Phone 01903 368967 or visit stpaulsworthing.co.uk.
- The inspirational story of a pioneering woman who helped create the WRNS is told in an exhibition in her family home Standen House
- World-class musicians will bring a renowned chamber music festival to a crescendo as it celebrates its 20th anniversary
- And The Beat goes on… with a new album out, 70s ska band The Beat are about to kick off a tour that’s coming to Brighton
- Fearne Cotton and a host of celebrities find fundraising to help endangered orangutans a piece of cake
- Four actors and four musicians blend to create the melody of melancholy in a production by one of Europe’s most exciting theatre directors