08/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
The Basement, Argus Lofts, 24 Kensington Street, Brighton
Thursday and Friday March 8 and 9, 8pm
Tickets £10/concs £8. Age 14+
Award-winning breakout star Sophie Willan is on tour with a new that explains why she has had a lifetime of being branded by others. It’s going to be a raucous hour…
Read our feature on International Women’s Day.
Phone 01273 709709 or visit brightondome.org.
Tim Vine: Sunset Milk Idiot
The Hawth, Hawth Avenue, Crawley
Friday March 9, 8pm
Not Going Out star Tim Vine, and winner of the funniest joke at the Edinburgh Fringe in 2010 and 2014, is back on tour with loads of silly new jokes, new handmade props and daft ditties. He will touch on subjects such as pixie, football, ice cream and nibble feeders, saying, “Sunsets are in the sky, milk’s nice and I’m an idiot.”
Phone 01293 553636 or visit parkwoodtheatres.co.uk.
- The inspirational story of a pioneering woman who helped create the WRNS is told in an exhibition in her family home Standen House
- World-class musicians will bring a renowned chamber music festival to a crescendo as it celebrates its 20th anniversary
- And The Beat goes on… with a new album out, 70s ska band The Beat are about to kick off a tour that’s coming to Brighton
- Fearne Cotton and a host of celebrities find fundraising to help endangered orangutans a piece of cake
- Four actors and four musicians blend to create the melody of melancholy in a production by one of Europe’s most exciting theatre directors