11:00 am - 3:30 pm
The Big Crawley Wedding Fayre
K2 Leisure Centre, Pease Pottage Hill, Crawley
Sunday March 4 2018, 11am-3.30pm
One of the biggest wedding fayres in the south east, there will be a wide range of wedding specialists including wedding reception venues, entertainers and wedding cars at this event in a state-of-the-art leisure complex. A large bridal fashion catwalk show will also be held at this one-stop wedding planning event.
Phone 0345 475 6141 or visit crawleyweddingfayre.com.
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wedding Open Day
Deans Place Hotel, White Way, Seaford Road, Alfriston
Sunday March 4 2018, 11am-3pm
This is an opportunity to view the facilities and grounds of Deans Place Hotel, a country house hotel on the banks of the Cuckmere river and set in four acres of gardens. Local suppliers will be here to inspire ideas for a wedding and there’s a chance to meet the events team. With a complimentary glass of bubbly and canapés.
Phone 01323 870248 or visit deansplacehotel.co.uk.
- Join quirky artist David Shrigley on his voyage of discovery as guest director of this year’s Brighton Festival
- Works by the artist who created drawings by torchlight of scenes from a John Osborne play go on view for the first time since the 1970s
- Meet the stuntman who has been set on fire more than 100 times – and loves it!
- Comedian George Egg dishes up delicious gourmet meals using power tools and gardening equipment from his shed in his new show
- Discover the extraordinary work of a virtually unknown and unrecognised textile designer in a new exhibition