Regis Centre, Belmont Street, Bognor Regis
Friday March 2, 7.30pm
Tickets £21.50/concs £19.50.u16s £15.50/dance schools £12.50
Vienna Festival Ballet perform Cinderella, the rags-to-riches classic fairy tale. Featuring a mistreated young girl, a glass slipper, two ugly step-sisters and a handsome prince, the production is based on the traditional story, with music by Rossini and choreography by Sheila Styles.
Phone 01243 861010 or visit alexandratheatre.co.uk.
The Lock in ‘Folk Fairy Tale’
The Old Market, 11a Upper Market Street, Hove
Friday March 2, 8pm
Tickets £18/concs £16
The Breaking Tradition dance company present a comical new version of their critically acclaimed folk and hip hop, with live music from The Demon Barbers. It combines elements of the Grimm fairytales with a funked-up music score and new choreography.
Phone 01273 201801 or visit theoldmarket.com.
- Works by the artist who created drawings by torchlight of scenes from a John Osborne play go on view for the first time since the 1970s
- Meet the stuntman who has been set on fire more than 100 times – and loves it!
- Comedian George Egg dishes up delicious gourmet meals using power tools and gardening equipment from his shed in his new show
- Discover the extraordinary work of a virtually unknown and unrecognised textile designer in a new exhibition
- Pop art presented as an attitude with a lasting legacy is celebrated in a major exhibition