The M.O.R.P.G. Show
The Hawth, Hawth Avenue, Crawley
Tuesday February 27, 7.45pm
The M.O.R.P.G. Show combines improvised comedy with tabletop gaming. Characters get into combat, discussions, negotiations and potential betrayal. And there are jokes about wizards and elves.
Phone 01293 553636 or visit parkwoodtheatres.co.uk.
Griff Rhys Jones: Where Was I?
The Old Market, 11a Upper Market Street, Hove
Tuesday February 27, 8pm
Tickets £18/TOM’s Friends 15% off. Age 14+
Griff Rhys Jones, the star of Not The Nine O’Clock News, Smith & Jones and Three Men in a Boat, tells stories, anecdotes, reminiscences and outright lies from his 40 years of travelling down rivers, up mountains, into Africa, out of India and across the arid wastelands of the BBC canteen. Picture: Dean Chalkley.
Phone 01273 201801 or visit theoldmarket.com.
- Join quirky artist David Shrigley on his voyage of discovery as guest director of this year’s Brighton Festival
- Works by the artist who created drawings by torchlight of scenes from a John Osborne play go on view for the first time since the 1970s
- Meet the stuntman who has been set on fire more than 100 times – and loves it!
- Comedian George Egg dishes up delicious gourmet meals using power tools and gardening equipment from his shed in his new show
- Discover the extraordinary work of a virtually unknown and unrecognised textile designer in a new exhibition