10:00 am - 1:00 pm
A Walk at Cuckmere Haven - East Side
Car park, A259 opposite Seven Sisters Country Park Visitor Centre
Tuesday February 13, 10am-1pm
This guided walk looking for wintering birds takes walkers along the concrete track along the river bank and back again.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Kiosk, Rye Harbour village car park, Rye Harbour Nature Reserve, Rye
Tuesday February 13, 10am-12noon
Suggested donation £1 per item. Suitable for children of all ages
Children are invited to a bird morning making treats for garden birds and trying to spot some winter birds in the nature reserve.
- Join quirky artist David Shrigley on his voyage of discovery as guest director of this year’s Brighton Festival
- Works by the artist who created drawings by torchlight of scenes from a John Osborne play go on view for the first time since the 1970s
- Meet the stuntman who has been set on fire more than 100 times – and loves it!
- Comedian George Egg dishes up delicious gourmet meals using power tools and gardening equipment from his shed in his new show
- Discover the extraordinary work of a virtually unknown and unrecognised textile designer in a new exhibition