06/02/2018 - 10/02/2018
Devonshire Park Theatre, Compton Street, Eastbourne
Tuesday-Saturday February 6-10, 7.45pm with 2.30pm matinees on Wednesday and Saturday
Spamalot is a riotous comedy with misfit knights, killer rabbits, dancing nuns and ferocious Frenchmen. Ripped off from the 1975 film Monty Python and the Holy Grail, it follows King Arthur as he travels with his Knights of the Round Table on a divine mission to find the Holy Grail.
Phone 01323 412000 or visit eastbournetheatres.co.uk.
Jon Richardson and Friends
Theatre Royal, New Road, Brighton
Tuesday February 6, 8pm
Tickets £24.15. Age 14+
Comedian Jon Richardson (above) hosts a mixed comedy bill featuring Joe Wilkinson (below left), Rob Beckett (below centre), Adam Hills (below right) and more. The evening aims to raise money for UK Sepsis Trust in memory of Stuart Hudson.
Phone 0844 871 7650 or visit atgtickets.com.
- Join quirky artist David Shrigley on his voyage of discovery as guest director of this year’s Brighton Festival
- Works by the artist who created drawings by torchlight of scenes from a John Osborne play go on view for the first time since the 1970s
- Meet the stuntman who has been set on fire more than 100 times – and loves it!
- Comedian George Egg dishes up delicious gourmet meals using power tools and gardening equipment from his shed in his new show
- Discover the extraordinary work of a virtually unknown and unrecognised textile designer in a new exhibition